Laura Kornish is the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Professor of Marketing at the Leeds School of Business.
"Raw Ideas in the Fuzzy Front End: Verbosity Increases Perceived Creativity," (Marketing Science) download
"Research on Idea Generation and Selection: Implications for Management of Technology," (Production and Operations Management) download
"The Importance of the Raw Idea in Innovation: Testing the Sow's Ear Hypothesis" (Journal of Marketing Research) download
"Opportunity Spaces in Innovation: Empirical Analysis of Large Samples of Ideas" (Management Science) download
BASE: the Business core Applied Semester Experience
In BASE, Leeds sophomores work on projects to apply and integrate what they learned in their core classes.
MBAX 6350, Digital Marketing (MBA)
MKTG 3700, Digital Marketing (undergraduates)
MKTG 4250, Product Strategy
In the past I taught a new product development course. Here's my Product Strategy syllabus.
- Lost Kangaroo Stuffed Animal
- My Blog
- Forty Mile Run
- Tracking Video Plays in Google Analytics
- Here are sample course materials for MATH 1112: Mathematical Analysis in Business. MATH 1112 is an Excel-based math course that I helped develop for the undergraduate business students at Leeds.
- Data Analysis with Excel for Lawyers: mini-course for CU Law Tech Lawyer Accelerator and Governmental Entrepreneurial Leadership Accelerator
- Internal Links (requires firstname.lastname@example.org login, e.g., email@example.com)
- Complete Answers to Marketplace Simulation Bicycles (not really--this is a honeypot)